API Keys related question

No problem at all @bhavesh !

For that you will need to use the shipments → shipping labels connection, something like this:

query {
  order(id: "176120966") {
    request_id
    complexity
    data {
      id
      shipments {
        shipping_labels {
          tracking_number
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

This date is in UTC, so maybe that is the difference?

Thanks again!
Tom

Hello @tomasw
I can’t get it tracking number in ship hero please check my screenshot

I have question so we are create a tracking number either automatic make a ship hero.
i can’t understand please Suggestion to me

Hi @bhavesh!
It looks like that Order has no shipments yet (“shipments”:[])
The way tracking numbers get registered is when creating a Shipment, and in this case, this order doesn’t have one yet

Try with this order:

query {
  order(id: "T3JkZXI6MTc3NDE0MjI2") {
    request_id
    complexity
    data {
      id
      shipments {
        shipping_labels {
          tracking_number
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

You should be able to see one in that order that was already shipped

Thanks again!
Tom

hello @tomasw
I have a question, does Shiphero takes shipment tracking number automatically or i need to add tracking number manually?

Thanks again!
Bhavesh

Hi @bhavesh!
If you create the shipment using the Public API you will need to add it, but if the shipment is created using the ShipHero app it should be created when generating the label.
Let me know if that doesn’t help
Thanks again!
Tom

I tried to consume graphQL like the example provided in the documentation using java script but i got cros origin error

Hello @tomasw
I hope doing great @tomasw, please help me what is my issues in this code.

mutation { shipment_create( data: { order_id: “T3JkZXI6MTc5MjM5MTk0” warehouse_id: “V2FyZWhvdXNlOjYyMTc0” address: { name: “shailaja chauhan” address1: “Noble trade center” address2: “Apt.12” city: “42691” state: “Arizona” zip: “369541” country: “United States” phone: “” } line_items:{ line_item_id: “TGluZUl0ZW06NDkzNDI3Njk3”, quantity: 1 }, labels: { address: { name: “shailaja chauhan” address1: “Noble trade center” address2: “Apt.12” city: “42691” state: “Arizona” zip: “369541” country: “United States” phone: “” } carrier: “UPS” shipping_name: “UPS - Ground” shipping_method: “Ground” cost: “0.00” dimensions: { weight: “12”, height: “12”, width: “12”, length: “12” } label: { paper_pdf_location: “exampleurl.com” thermal_pdf_location: “exampleurl.com” pdf_location: “exampleurl.com” } line_item_ids: “TGluZUl0ZW06NDkzNDI3Njk3” tracking_number: “456274317” } notify_customer_via_shiphero: true notify_customer_via_store: true shipped_off_shiphero:true profile: “default” } ) { request_id complexity shipment { id legacy_id order_id user_id warehouse_id pending_shipment_id address { name address1 address2 city state country zip phone } picked_up needs_refund refunded delivered shipped_off_shiphero dropshipment created_date line_items(first: 2) { edges { node { id line_item_id quantity } } } } } }

give me this response

{
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “Missing weight in shipping label”,
“operation”: “shipment_create”,
“field”: “shipment_create”,
“request_id”: “6047f302cbf8e5e960cbb8fc”,
“code”: 3
}
],
“data”: {
“shipment_create”: null
}
}

i can’t find this error from shipment_create

hello @tomasw

Missing weight in shipping label

i can’t find this error from shipment_create on previous question plz give me solution

@tomasw I’m having the same error. I would also appreciate an answer to this question.

Hi @bhavesh @BrownMFG !
I apologize for the delayed response about this.
We are currently looking at the issue and what it might be. We will provide an update about this asap!
Thanks for the patience while we investigate this,

hello @tomasw

Missing to_name in shipping label

every product this error display when i create shipment_create

I can’t find this error from shipment_create on previous question plz give me solution

if have on my mistakes plz tell me.

Thanks again!
Bhavesh

Hi @bhavesh @BrownMFG !
The error for the weight should be resolved now :+1:
Thanks for the patience while we worked on that!

As for the to_name @bhavesh, any chance you could send us the reques_id you are getting with that error?

Thanks again!
Tom

Hello , @tomasw

i will send you my request id from error

{
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “Missing to_name in shipping label”,
“operation”: “shipment_create”,
“field”: “shipment_create”,
“request_id”: “60536650ffbcbe718db4ea42”,
“code”: 3
}
],
“data”: {
“shipment_create”: null
}
}

Eevery product send same error when i create shipment.

Thanks again!
Bhavesh

@tomasw Thanks for your previous help. Strangely, I’m also getting the same missing to_name error now that the weight error is gone. request id for me was 6054951f804a8c9610c3be8d

Hi @bhavesh @BrownMFG !
I apologize once again for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into this and will try to implement a fix for this asap.
Thanks again for the patience!
Tom

@bhavesh @BrownMFG
You should be able to generate the shipment now.
Thanks again for the patience while we fixed this!
Tom

hello @tomasw
can you please give proper Suggestion.

“message”:“Cannot access the requested resource. Permission denied”,“operation”:“inventory_add”

what i am doing in shiphero.

Thanks again!
Bhavesh

Hi @bhavesh

Are you getting a request_id back for that message?

It might be that you are doing that on the Child account, which is not allowed to add or remove inventory.

Let me know if that doesn’t respond to your question.

Thanks again!

Tom

Hello @tomasw

Thank you so much @tomasw order working properly.

I have new question
Shipment create successfully i getting tracking number but we are tracking UPS tracking link not working what’s wrong with me so tracking number not working properly.
my customer everyday told me. Please give me proper solution.

Thanks again!

Bhavesh

Hi @bhavesh
Glad it helped!
Do you have an order ID or a request ID I could use to investigate this?
Thanks again!
Tom