id
            identifier
            account_id
            legacy_id
          }
        }
      }
    }

I only get back one warehouse, and the legacy_id returned is not the ID I see in the URL when editing the warehouse (e.g. https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/warehouses/edit/12414)

Is there something wrong with my query? Is there another query perhaps that would return the three warehouses I have in my account? Thanks in advance.

Hi @orlando
This is because the account you are associated to is a 3PL Client Only account, which means you don’t have a warehouse, the warehouse you are seeing is one of your 3PL account, and where you have all of your products.
Let me know if this sounds confusing and I’ll try to explain better.
Thanks!
Tom

Hi Tomasw, thanks so much for your reply.

I think I understand, but I’m not sure how to move forward. Let me give you a very brief outline of what I’m trying to do and maybe you can give me a tip on how to best accomplish it.

In our application, I want to be able to run a query to get a list of all the “profiles” (which you can see in the screenshot I provided) so we can programmatically decide which profile each of our orders should belong to when later submitting a CreateOrderInput mutation. I assumed the account query would have them under the warehouses.

Would this be accomplished if I were to have an account that’s not 3PL Client Only? And how would I go about doing that? (A link to a doc would be awesome)

Thanks again.

Hi @orlando!
I apologize for the delay in my response to this.
Unfortunately, we don’t have a way of displaying profiles right now. But I submitted a request for this to be added.
I will let you know as soon as I get a response to this.
Thanks!

Hi @orlando
I apologize for the late response about this.
Unfortunately we will not be able to build a feature for searching profiles, but I will leave this request open in case we get more users needing it.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
I appreciate your patience on this,
Tom