Conditioning query selection with "or"

The query selection for time interval can be specified by created_from and created_to separated by comma:

warehouse_products (created_from: “2021-11-03T00:00”, created_to: “2021-12-03T00:00”) {
request_id
complexity

However, in the case of the warehouse_product collection there are also updated_from and updated_to selectors. Adding updated condition separated by commas makes all relations to be “and” which means that

warehouse_products (created_from: “2021-11-03T00:00”, created_to: “2021-12-03T00:00”, updated_from: “2021-11-03T00:00”, updated_to: “2021-12-03T00:00”)

selects only products which were both created and updated in the specified time period.
What is the syntax for the “or” condition which would select product either created or updated within the specified time period?

warehouse_products ((created_from: “2021-11-03T00:00”, created_to: “2021-12-03T00:00”) or (updated_from: “2021-11-03T00:00”, updated_to: “2021-12-03T00:00”))

doesn’t work.

The GraphQL “filter” specification does not seem to work in ShipHero either:

queryPost(filter: {
  title: { allofterms: "GraphQL"},
  or: { title: { allofterms: "Dgraph" } }
} ) { ... }

Hello @martin!
I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Unfortunately, as you already found out, we don’t yet support the OR logical modifiers when passing parameters in a query.
I understand that running 2 different queries will generate dupes and leave you the task of getting the results in order. Sadly, that is the only way to do it as of now.
Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,
TomasFD

Hello Thomas,
Thanks for your prompt reply! As you have noticed, I expected that but I am sort of new in the GraphQL realm so I had to check just to be sure that I haven’t missed something. Running two queries and getting rid of duplicates is certainly not a big deal. I’ve already implemented that.

My last issue in this project is the Bills returning empty results from our application. However, I got your message that you are going to look into it.
Please let me know if you need me to try something or provide you with any additional information. This is my first exposure to GrapgQL and ShipHero therefore I wouldn’t be surprised if I did something wrong. Nevertheless, as I mentioned in my first email all other queries on other collections work flawlessly so the Bills is my last obstacle.
Martin