Purchase Order Lot Quantities

I am attempting to create a receipt for purchase orders for clients that contains the lots and quantities of the lots received. I see that within the PO query, I am able to add the LotConnection for line items. However, I do not see a quantity per lot. Is there a way to retrieve the quantity per lot for a purchase order?

{
  purchase_order(id: "string", po_number: "string", analyze: true) {
    request_id
    complexity
    data {
      id
      line_items {
        edges {
          node {
            quantity_received
            expiration_lots {
              edges {
                node {
                  name
                }
              }
            }
          }
          cursor
        }
      } 
    }
  }
}

Hello @Nabelops!

Let me investigate if there is a way to achieve that.

I will loop back to you once I have an answer.

Have a nice day!
TomasFD

Hello @Nabelops!

Unfortunately, that information is not visible in the API right now. You could pull it from inventory changes, but that would mean parsing the response, getting the reason field and filtering on your end those that read: “Received from Purchase Order purchaseOrderName”.

I will move this post to the Feedback area though and treat it as that if that is ok with you.

I will also forward this feedback to the team.

Kind regards,
TomasFD

Hello @tomasfd !

Do you have any info if this information will be visible through the API in the near future?
I arrived to this exact same issue.
Basically, what I want to achieve is a simple report of SKU / Lot / Quantity Received from a PO, where any SKU can have more than one lot if necessary.

Let me know if you have any info about it!
Thanks,
Cristobal

Hello @cmora

This still hasn’t been added to the agenda, but I will add your feedback to what we already have.

Have a nice day!
TomasFD

Hello,

Can you give a status update on this? For any reasonable merchants selling items with lots codes they will want this simple access to see quantities per lot…

Please prioritize this!

Best,
Sebastian