Query Filters being Ignored

Hello -

I am attempting to write a query that pulls in vendor information. When doing so, it seems as though my filters are being ignored. To see what results populated, I stored the request_id. Please take a look if possible as I’m not sure where the error may be coming from. Request ID: 5dbe2bb692ccd0c6d40c3690

Here is the query I used with the returned result being over 10:
query {
user_quota {
credits_remaining
increment_rate
}
vendors {
request_id
complexity
data(first: 10 after: “YXJyYXljb25uZWN0aW9uOjExMg==”) {
pageInfo {
hasNextPage
hasPreviousPage
startCursor
endCursor
}
edges {
node {
id
legacy_id
name
email
account_id
account_number
created_at
}
cursor
}
}
}
}

As a side reference, when using the same filter of “first: 10” for purchase_orders…the results brought back are limited to 10.

1 Like

Hi rubix3,
I see the issue there, thanks for catching that!, I’ve already submitted a ticket for the engineering team to have a look at it.
I will let you know ASAP when this gets fixed.
Thanks!
Tom

1 Like

Hello @tomasw -

Thanks for taking a look into that. Really appreciate the feedback and quick turnaround.

Thanks,
-rubix3

Hi @tomasw ! Same problem here, just one question, we have a logic that depends on those filters, since right now the vendors query is ignoring the filters and returning a hasNextPage always we had to implement a little workaround to avoid a potential infinite loop, the question is where can I check updates on the API to know when it get fixed and update our code. Thanks

Hi @vicvans20
That should be fixed by now, it should return hasNextPage:false in case there is no next page.
Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Thanks!
Tom

1 Like