'Users' Query Available?

Hi, I have a feeling (based on what I found with my searches) that the answer is a No, but I got to ask - is there a ‘Users’ query that will give me… ?

• User id
  • User’s First Name
  • User’s Last Name

Several queries give out user_id but not name, so I need to maintain a mapping locally - this query, run once daily, should help.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @Raj,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. The only queries that return that info are the me (only shows your own data) and the picks_per_day and packs_per_day queries (only applicable if the user you’re looking for is a picker or packer that worked in said timeframe).

I don’t believe there is a way to just do a general users query.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist.

Best,
RayanP

Bummer! Maybe you could bring it up with the devs? It seems to be a clear oversight, no?

Thank you for the quick response!

2 Likes

Hey Raj!

Sure thing, I’ll pass along this feedback to the team. I also think it could be a useful addition to our queries.

Happy to help!

Best,
RayanP

1 Like

Thank you, that’s all I could ask! (:

2 Likes

Hey @sh-agent
Is there an update on this subject?
If a user doesn’t pick/pack, how should I retrieve their username based on id?
Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Raj,

Thanks for hanging in there!

There are no new updates regarding the addition of a users query. This also means there is no way to grab a user’s info unless they are a picker/packer.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Best,

@sh-agent I would also like this API. I am building something to reward specific users and its very difficult to do this without being able to map the users from the ShipHero system to my system.

1 Like