Amazon - Pull Order via API

Hi there,

We need to be able to import only SOME of our Amazon orders into ShipHero. The reason why we are only importing some of them is because we are using other 3PL’s to fulfill some of our Amazon orders - it depends on warehouse location, inventory, and the customer location. When I look at our store in ShipHero, we are able to Pull an Amazon order by Amazon Id (see screenshot below). How can we do this via API? I’m having trouble finding any sort of an Order Pull mutation. Thanks for your help!

Hello @jtharris-dev!
Welcome to the ShipHero Public API community!
Unfortunately, we do not have a mutation for such a task.
Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with,
Have a nice day!
TomasFD

Thanks @tomasfd ! Is there a way to tell ShipHero which orders to pull? Or if it pulls every order, is there a way to tell ShipHero which orders to fulfill and which orders not to fulfill?

@tomasfd Or alternatively, if we use the order_create mutation with the public API, we will still be able to use Amazon’s Buy Shipping for the order in order to work with Seller Fulfilled Prime? This would also work but the key is we need to be able to use Amazon’s Buy Shipping for the order.

Hey @jtharris-dev!

Thanks @tomasfd ! Is there a way to tell ShipHero which orders to pull? Or if it pulls every order, is there a way to tell ShipHero which orders to fulfill and which orders not to fulfill?

There is no way to tell ShipHero which orders to pull (apart from typing in one by one on the screen you shared). What you could do is create order statuses to filter the orders you want to fulfill and the ones you don’t and apply automation rules to set these statuses as the orders come in.

Please if you require further clarification with this.

Best,
TomasFD