Can not get access token "Unauthorized"

Hi Theresa, I don’t understand what you mean by request_id but here is a snap of the operation

This same login details work when you try via Shiphero dashboard.

Hi @kator
Can you try again now?
Best,
Theresa

1 Like

It works now. Thanks @Theresa

1 Like

Dear Shiphero team,
Since yesterday night we have started to have completely same serious problem for our customers. It was running smoothly for quite long time. Now we cannot get token. I have a list of customers. May someone please reach me and help to investigate the issue? As we don’t have Shiphero app directly (only customers), I could not raise support ticket.

1 Like

Hi,

gabe@boldxchange.com is my email, and I can confirm we are seeing the same issue.

Suddenly, yesterday, all POST /auth/token requests began returning “401 - Unauthorized”

We also cannot generate 3rd Party Developer tokens in the UI.

ETA: I have checked our logs and the issue began at approximately: 2023-06-26T15:29:49.194787597Z for us. (this is 4:29PM local time on 6/26/2023 in GMT-5)

Hey @michalv and @Gabe-at-Bold,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and welcome to our Developer Community.
I’m investigating this currently and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP

Hi @sh-agent ,

Is there any way we can access the API in the meantime?

Thank you,
Gabe

ETA:
Also, I am not sure if this information is helpful, but when we first saw the error, we were actually hitting /auth/refresh, so both refresh tokens and API token generation seem to be down atm.

1 Like

Hey @Gabe-at-Bold and @michalv,

Thank you very much for your patience.

We have some good news! The issue has been mitigated, so you should experience immediate improvements. Furthermore, our team is very close to implementing a permanent fix, and I’m standing by for final confirmation. I will keep you posted as soon as we learn more.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP

Hey @Gabe-at-Bold and @michalv,

Thanks for hanging in there!

Our Engineering Team has confirmed that this issue should now be fixed. Before we close out this ticket, I’d like to ensure everything is okay on your end. Please let me know if you are experiencing any issues related to this.

Best,
RayanP

Thank you @sh-agent for quick response and fixes. Since you notified about that we don’t see any issue with connection.

1 Like