Getting fulfilled orders by profile

Is there a way that I can get orders that have the fulfillment status “Fulfilled” and are assigned to a specific profile through the API?

Hey @jeanmarcduong,

Welcome to the ShipHero Developer Community!

At the moment you can query by fulfillment_status but I do not believe there is a way to query by profile.
While using the orders query you can add profile to your return. Example Query:

query {
  orders(fulfillment_status: "fulfilled") {
    complexity
    request_id
    data(first: 1) {
      edges {
        node {
          id
          partner_order_id
          order_number
          shop_name
          account_id
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Thank you for the response. There is something I noticed that I’d like to get your eyes on. I see that I can query with “warehouse_id” for the “orders” query. I have this query written down:

query{
account{
request_id
complexity
data{
id
legacy_id
email
warehouses {
id
legacy_id
account_id
identifier
}
}
}
}

I’m trying to use the warehouse id since the profile is connected to it but nothing is showing up when I query it. Where am I going wrong?

Hey @jeanmarcduong,

That’s quite odd, I’m able to use that query in your account and am getting a proper response. Would you mind sending the request_id if it’s returning one?

I’ll continue investigating in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP

Hi, I’d like to clarify that the query I wrote down does work on my end. I’m using that query to get the warehouse_id which also has profiles.

I’m trying to use this query here that has the warehouse_id that is connected to profile that I want information from but I get empty results each time.

query {
    orders(warehouse_id: "V2FyZWhvdXNlOjgzMTUy", fulfillment_status:"Fulfilled") {
      request_id
      complexity
      data{
        edges {
          node {
            id
            legacy_id
            order_number
            total_price
            required_ship_date
            fulfillment_status
            shop_name
            shipping_address {company}
          }
        }
      }
	}
  }

Hey @jeanmarcduong,

Sorry for the delay. I believe that is intended. The filter will only return results when the warehouse_id is the default profile of a warehouse. In your case it would only return results if your filter looked like: warehouse_id:"V2FyZWhvdXNlOjgyMTU2".

I will go ahead and create a feature request for the functionality of being able to filter the orders query by profile.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,
RayanP

Is there a estimate on the turnaround time for a request to become a feature?

Hey @jeanmarcduong,

Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you a timeline for this. Feature requests have their own process to go through. First it needs to be approved, however. I’ll forward your feedback to let our Product Team know.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,
RayanP