So one of our 3PL customers created a sku under the wrong subsidiary, so it shows up under incorrect 3PL customer name for us, and they want it to be corrected.
They already tried creating an internal shipment (which my app reads and treats as a PO), but while creating the PO, SH gives an error saying sku doesn’t exist - while actually it does, just under another customer.
So what do you suggest as a solution? Is it possible for you to change sku’s customer or erase a sku (in a way that I can create same sku under another customer)?
I haven’t so far tried removing the sku, lest I make matters worse.
Thanks for reaching out!
I’m not super familiar with how this would work so I’ll need to research this and get back to you.
Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.
Thank you @Rayanp, your help is much appreciated!
Thanks for hanging in there!
Looks like you can just create the SKU in the correct account and then zero out or delete the SKU in the wrong account if it doesn’t have to be there.
Let me know if that works, or if you have any other questions or concerns.
Hey @Rayanp! I tried creating the sku under the correct client (using web UI as it was just a one-off thing), but it didn’t take… idk why… and I was about to post about that here, but tried it once more (exact same details) but this time the sku got created - yay!
So now I’ve got a the same sku name with same barcode appearing twice with two separate clients, but since they already created an internal transfer (PO+SO), I think it’s best I don’t delete the old sku.
Thank you for your input! I’d been waiting for your go ahead before trying something that might make this worse lol