Order record created date?

The “order_date” can be specified when creating the order so it might not always be the date when the order record was created. I need to get the date when the order record was inserted into your database (i.e. created_date). Is there a way to get this?

Will someone at ShipHero please respond to this?

Hey @bbarrett,

Thanks for reaching out!

I believe this query will return the information you’re looking for:

{
  order(id: "string") {
    request_id
    complexity
    data {
      id
      legacy_id
      order_number
      order_history {
        created_at
      }
    }
  }
}

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Thanks Ryan. I assume you meant to also indicate that I need to get the first item in the “order_history” list. I had actually tried using this approach. It seems like it would work.

The reason I asked. Is because I am trying to replicate the “Orders Received Yesterday” shown on dashboard. Can you also tell me exactly how to calculate the same “Orders Received” number as shown in the dashboard using the API?
Untitled

I have tried counting orders based on “order_date” and also by earliest order_history date. But I have found that I cannot always replicate the ShipHero calculation using the API. When ShipHero counts orders received yesterday, is it based on the “order_date” or the earliest order_history date? How should I call the Orders query to get the same list of orders that ShipHero counts for yesterday.

Thanks,

Bill

Ryan - I was hoping you might be able to respond to this. Thanks.

Bill

Hey @bbarrett,

I am syncing with the team on this issue.
I’ll have an update for you here shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Thanks Ryan. Just wanted to add a bit more related to this. In our Sunice Wholesale account (id=73289) I am seeing 2 different order counts. The “Manage Orders” list filtered for yesterday is returning 20 orders. The dashboard is indicating 49 orders for yesterday. See below.

Why are these different? More specifically, what is the criteria used to determine if an order is grouped under “yesterday” in the Dashboard? This is the calculation I am trying to replicate with the API.

1 Like

Hey @bbarrett,

Thanks for hanging in there!

I wanted to provide a courtesy update and let you know we’re still looking into this issue. We’ll update you here as soon as possible.

Best,
RayanP