Purchase orders Line items-updated_at received with NULL

Hello @sh-agent

We need your help on figuring out the data issue, as well as the logic for updated_at field in Purchase order-Line Items. As we are using the purchase orders API to pull the line items data, we’re receiving updated_at field as ‘null’. due to this we can’t sort the updated_at field and we won’t be getting the recently updated data using Endcursor.

Could you provide me the logic to get the recently updated line-items data in purchase orders.

Below is the sample query with result -

query {
purchase_orders {
request_id
complexity
data {
edges {
node {
line_items(first: 3, sort: “updated_at”) {
edges {
node {
account_id
barcode
created_at
expected_weight_in_lbs
fulfillment_status
id
legacy_id
note
option_title
partner_line_item_id
po_id
po_number
price
product_id
product_name
quantity
quantity_received
quantity_rejected
sell_ahead
sku
updated_at
variant_id
vendor_id
vendor_sku
warehouse_id
}
}
pageInfo {
startCursor
endCursor
hasNextPage
hasPreviousPage
}
}
}
}
pageInfo {
startCursor
endCursor
hasNextPage
hasPreviousPage
}
}
}
}

Output - updated_at received as ‘null

Please check and advise.

Thank you in advance.

Hello @nareshbiyyam,

Can you provide an example where you are experiencing this absence of data?

Kind regards,
TomasFD

Hi @tomasfd

I’m not sure if I can provide the Purchase order number details, that’s why I graded out the customer data. But here actually I’m trying to pull the Purchase order line items data and It returned me Updated_at value as null.

Is the expected result, that always we’ll get the Updated_at value as null or do we receive any timestamp.

Kindly suggest, Since we have a requirement to consume API and I need this value to be populated for determining the delta changes or newly updated data.

Thanks.

Hey @nareshbiyyam,

Thanks for hanging in there!

I believe Tomas Is asking for the request id for a call you’re making with the lack of data. Would you be able to share that with us, so we can investigate?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP