Shipment/Shipments API Query Only Returns ONE of 2 Labels

We’re dealing with an issue where we’ve identified a shipment/order that has 2 labels associated, yet the API is only returning 1 of the labels, which has been voided. The non-voided label that was used is not being returned at all by the API, either from our normal shipments query, where we use date_from and date_to, or if you query the shipment by ID (the request for this one is below).

https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/orders/details/468178697

This is very concerning as we don’t know what else could be affected without more research, which we will now have to do.

Request ID: 664941ace8a7351b3f2ec57e
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 7.06.37 PM

Hi @barrettshepherd! The query you are using is working as expected. The query shipment returns a single shipment by its id. If you require all the shipments an order had, you can use the shipments query using the order_id as the argument you pass. That should return both shipments in your case.

Have a great day!

Hi Tomas,

Apologies - I should’ve been more clear in my initial post. The second label isn’t returned at all when we run a query for shipments for the date is was created. I’ll try with the order id but it’s concerning that all shipments/labels wouldn’t be included in a shipments query.

Hello @barrettshepherd! Can you share a request ID running that query? The one you shared previously is for a shipment query, using a specific shipment_id, which will only return a single result.

I was able to retrieve both shipments for that order using date filters in the shipments query:

Kind regards