name
          sku
        }
        cursor
      }
    }
  }
}

The products query has fields listed here that are not listed in the Schema when I view the Docs in Altair. The description from the docs is as follows:

products ( sku String, created_from ISODateTime, created_to ISODateTime, updated_from ISODateTime, updated_to ISODateTime, customer_account_id String, analyze Boolean ) ProductsQueryResult

The products query in the example above has id, name, and account_id fields that are not shown in the docs for the products query.

Where can I find documentation on the complete schema, showing every field for every query? I ran the “introspectionQuery” included elsewhere in this community, but it also doesn’t show all the available fields for the Products query, and it makes me wonder what else is missing from the other queries.

Also, is there a way to use standard SQL instead of graphQL ?

I actually found it in GraphQL Playground. Altair apparently doesn’t show the Schema, or at least I cannot determine where.

1 Like

Hi @rlinhart
Thanks for contributing!
We recommend using the Client IDEs posted on Developer Resources

They are all really good, but Altair will let you save a collection, which I found to be really helpful in my case.

The reason the Examples there aren’t as complete as possible is due to the nature of GraphQL that allows us to navigate through available fields and build queries as needed, so now there’s no need to post massive examples. So when a field gets updated or maybe deprecated you’ll see it in the schema.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
Thanks again!
Tom

Did anyone find a list of the available fields to pull? I have a query working for order details, including order lines, but I haven’t figured out how to get the warehouse each line is allocated to.

Hi @jrtwynam!
You can find it by using any of the Client ID listed here
There you can find a couple of videos on how to access the schema/docs
In Altair, for example, you will have to go to Docs and Reload the docs. That will allow you to navigate through the fields available

Let me know if that doesn’t help,
Thanks!