API request and response times don't match

Hello, please see request and response time below. Time stamps don’t work correctly:

Thank you for the heads up, @veraioele we will get this sent to engineering.

Hello, any updates here?

Hi @veraioele
I do not have an update, we are still looking into this

Hello, when should we expect a feedback on this request?

Hi Vera,
Can you send a request id or a text version of your sample? Also, I see that you have not specified a warehouse in your query. Would it be associated with the NY time zone or the CA time zone? Thanks in advance!

Hi Theresa, we use UTC time zone for everything as it was advised by Shiphero. We are working with all our warehouses.
Thank you

Hello @veraioele!
I’ve been doing some tests, and I see the difference. I also tested other timeframes to ensure it is not an edge case, and it’s the same for all I tried in that particular query.
At first, I thought it was related to your account’s timezone -it is UTC -8- but when I did the math, it’s a 7:53 difference, not 8, so I will have to do some further digging.
Have a nice day!
Tomas

HI Thomas, thank you for looking into this. Hopefully you can fix it as we are having major reporting issues due to this timing error.

Thank you

Hello @veraioele!
I escalated this to engineering, I will let you know as soon as I have an update.
Best regards,
TomasFD

HI Thomas, any updates here?

Hi @veraioele!
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to offer any updates until after the code freeze is over on the 27th.
I appreciate your understanding.
Best regards,
TomasFD

Hi Tomas, happy New Year. Could you please provide update on this bug?

Hi @veraioele!
Thank you! Happy New Year to you too.
The issue is still in engineering. I will request an update from them and let you know as soon as they answer.
Have a nice day!
TomasFD