Bad token message

HI there,

I’m trying to pull down all of our inventory_changes history in a batch processing job.

The job seems to be doing fine until about 53 minutes later when I get the error: {'message': 'Bad token'}

I haven’t had to use the refresh token since it usually doesn’t expire for 28 days, and I generate a new access token for each job I run anyway.

Could I get some insight into what could be causing this hiccup?

All the best,
Colin

Hey @cschouten,

Thanks for reaching out !
I’m looking into this issue now, and I’ll update you as soon as i can.

Best,
RayanP

Hey @cschouten,

Would you mind providing a timeframe for this error? Having some trouble finding the request and log.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Sure thing, @sh-agent. The log timestamp is 2023-01-10 04:13:50 UTC, but it’s likely not precisely that timestamp as the request probably happened a few seconds earlier.

All the best,
Colin

Hey @cschouten,

I want to ask if you’re running into this issue frequently? By chance is there another example with a timestamp I could look into? I’m beginning to suspect that this error might not have been logged.

Thanks for the help, let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP

@sh-agent I was running into it frequently yesterday, about 3 times, but as of this afternoon, I’m not getting that error.

It’s possible this was a transient issue and is now resolved.

All the best,
Colin

1 Like