Filter Shipments Based on Where Shipment Was Created (ShipHero vs. External)

Is it possible to query shipments and limit it to only those created via ShipHero and exclude those shipments that were shipped externally?

I’m trying to query for a specific shipment and when limiting the date range to a particular date I’m getting extra results that aren’t shown in the Web UI. In the Web UI I run the shipment report for the specific time period and it shows 11 records. When running the same GraphQL query on those dates, it’s bringing back shipments from our external fulfillment system (which ShipHero is going to replace). If I could add a filter to the query so that the shipments returned were only those created in ShipHero, that would be helpful as they’re the only ones we care about.

Hi @brett
Thanks for the details! I just created a Feature Request for this.
We are working on adding the possibility of setting the shipped_off_shiphero field when creating a shipment through the Public API, that way, if this gets approved we could filter by shipped_off_shiphero:false and get the data you need
I will let you know as soon as I have an update on this.
Thanks again!
Tom

1 Like

Hey,

Is it possible to filter shipments queries with shipped off ShipHero? We get a lot of data we then have to clean currently, and that’d really help!

Hey @barrettshepherd,

I’m going to bump this feature request again and hopefully get more eyes on it.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,
RayanP

Hey,

Or just a way to filter out shipments without shipping_labels? Open to any solution that achieves the same outcome!

Hey @barrettshepherd,

Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible at the moment. On the bright side I do believe this feature request was approved, but I’m not 100% sure when it will be implemented.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,
RayanP

Hey! Is it possible yet to filter by shipped_off_shiphero when querying shipments? We have quite a lot of dropshipping on our account which clogs shipment queries so trying to sort out how to solve this.

Hey @barrettshepherd,

Thank you for your patience here!

This feature is still planned for implementation, I’ll let you know when there’s an update here for that.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP