Getting and Setting inventory_bin locations with Dynamic slotting

I truly appreciate this @tomasw!

I will keep an eye out for your response, as t I am relying on this feature for a very time sensitive project.

I had a follow up question. Would you be able to add the functionality in the mutation inventory_generate_snapshot to specify the item or items you would like the snapshot to capture. This would allow us to call the snapshot for the specific items in an order rather than generating a snapshot of the entire warehouse every time an order comes through.

Please let me know as soon as you have a timeline on when any of the requests we have in will be finished. Thanks again for all of your and your teams help!

Have a great evening,
-Josh

Hi @Josh!
I apologize for my delay in the response.
We currently have an engineer assigned to work on the fix for the inventory sync mutation, so hopefully I will be able to provide an ETA on this soon.
On the other hand, we already requested to add a query that will allow you to get all the locations for a specific item, would this work for you instead?
Thanks again!
Tom

Hi @tomasw,

Thank you for your update! I will keep an eye out on a ETA for the inventory sync mutation.

Yes, this request would work perfectly. Please let me know as soon as there is an ETA for this functionality.

Really appreciate all your support!

Thank you,