How do you create a new SKU in Shiphero?

Hi, We are cancelling shopify and are not able to export any new products to shiphero. Can you please advise? Every time I try to export a product, I get an error message. How can I export a product to shiphero?

Hello @t.merritt! Welcome to the ShipHero public API Community!

Are you a ShipHero Fulfillment customer?

If so, when using the API, you need to create products using your own warehouse.

You can fetch your warehouse IDs using the following query:

query{
  account(analyze: false){
    request_id
    complexity
    data{
      warehouses{
        id
        legacy_id
        identifier
        account_id
      }
    }
  }
}

Please let me know if this doesn’t help.

Have a nice day!
TomasFD

We are a shiphero fulfillment customer. We do not have our own warehouse - that is why we use shiphero? Is there someone I can talk to as your reply and what my engineers are finding do not match.

Hello @t.merrit!

If you run that query on your end, you will see you get three warehouses returned. One belongs to ShipHero, and the other two are associated with your company’s account.

These are logical warehouses created when the account is created on our servers. When creating products using the API, one of the fields you need to send is warehouse_id. This field should have the ID of one of the warehouses linked to your account.

You could also create a ticket in our support portal. Follow this link: https://fulfillment-help.shiphero.com/hc/en-us and log in using a Shiphero user account.

Kind regards,
TomasFD