Hello ShipHero Team,
we’re currently setup with CartRover for the ShipHero integration.
Today we’ve tried to make the switch from the legacy REST api to the “new” GraphQL API.
Unfortunately we’ve realized after the switch, that order imports were running into an error.
All of our Items have a pipe like this “10-63-5-7|17” for example. CartRover returns the error “Failed to send order date to ShipHero. Error Msg: Product with sku
10-63-5-717 does not exist”.
As you can see it seems like the pipe goes missing somewhere along the line.
I don’t know if it’s on your side or on the side of CartRover.
The reason I message you here, is that this issue is of time sensitive nature.
Could you please tell me wether sending a pipe within the LineItem during a GraphQL mutation breaks the import.