Manual Orders not in query response

Hi there,

We’re unable to see a shipment_id for a specific order that was manually uploaded (i.e. Manual Order) into ShipHero.

• Bulk query request_id: 63f5392841ef90997060ce72
  • Individual record request_id: 63f5396cd6752cfaebdb5371

After paging through the bulk query response, I couldn’t find the order_id (T3JkZXI6Mjg5ODY5NDA4).

Could someone take a closer look? Thanks!

All the best,
Colin

Hey @cschouten,

Thanks for reaching out!
I’ll take a closer look here and get back to you.

Best,
RayanP

Thanks @sh-agent!

All the best,
Colin

1 Like

Hey @cschouten,

Thanks for hanging in there!

I was able to reproduce the issue on my end, but I’m going to have to sync with the team and even possibly create an Engineering Ticket for this one to get a solution.

Do you by chance have any more examples of this issue? And are only manual orders missing?

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Thanks for the follow-up @sh-agent. We have 97 orders missing. Here are a few other missing order_ids:

• T3JkZXI6MzI4MDQ1MTIz
  • T3JkZXI6MzI4MDQ1MTEx
  • T3JkZXI6MzI3NjE5MTI4
  • T3JkZXI6MzI4MDQ1MTE1
  • T3JkZXI6MzI4MDQ1MTE5
  • T3JkZXI6MzI4MDQ1MTI1

I know it’s difficult to tell, but once a ticket is created, do we know how long it would take to see a resolution? I’m afraid this is impacting our billing process for this current month.

All the best,
Colin

Hey @cschouten,

Thanks for hanging in there!

Unfortunately I can’t give an accurate ETA on a resolution time here, but I’ll do my best to push this along.

We did some testing and found that using the orders query resulted in an accurate (and far faster) response than using the shipments query. Would it be possible for you to use this as work around?

I believe you should be able to pull the information needed from shipments within the orders.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP