Multiple line_items in shipment query

Hey there

We tried testing the API response for some orders today and I got a confusing result in the shipments query.

Our contact with Shiphero marked an order as fulfilled, so I could work with the data in the API. The query for that shipment (which has only one item in the order) returns the exact same item 10 times:

I think this is an error on your side and causes some confusion with our software. Could you have a look into the shipment with the id U2hpcG1lbnQ6MzYxNTY5MDc2 please?

Thanks

Jakob

Hey @Dev,

Thanks for reaching out!
I’ll go ahead and take a look at that shipment id and get back to you shortly.

Best,
RayanP

Hey @Dev,

Thanks for hanging in there!

Just wanted to give you an update. Now working with the team on this one, as there is definitely some odd behavior for that order.

Do you by chance have another order example of this happening?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

Hey RayanP

I guess the odd behaviour is due to the fact that these orders were never really shipped but only marked as fulfilled, so we could pull the data via the API. Another order of that kind would be U2hpcG1lbnQ6MzYxNTY5NTgx

I think even if the shipping was faked, it should not send multiples of the same item in the response.

Best
Jakob

1 Like

Hey @Dev,

Thanks for hanging in there!
I’ve gone ahead and escalated this issue so our Engineering Team can take a look.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can assist with in the meantime.

Best,
RayanP

Thank you! I am good for now, thanks a lot for your help.

1 Like