No quantity_received for returns query

I’m querying returns using the GraphQL API and there is a ‘quantity’ field which returns the expected quantity of the return line item but how can I get the received quantity instead?

Here is my query:

query {
return(id: “1359733”) {
data {
line_items {
quantity
}
}
}
}

Screenshot_2020-09-21 ShipHero - Simplify How You Pick and Pack Your Orders - ShipHero

The quantity field is returning the expected quantity but I need to get the received quantity. Is this possible?

Hi @kolbykskk!
Those fields are not currently available at a line item level, but at a return level, this is:

query {
  return(id: "1475258") {
    request_id
    complexity
    data {
      id
      legacy_id
      total_items_expected
      total_items_received
      total_items_restocked
      line_items {
        quantity
      }
    }
  }
}

Would that work for you?
If not I could create a Feature Request for this to be added.
Let me know if that would work for you.
Thanks in advance!
Tom

Hi Tom, thanks for the response. Unfortunately we need it on the return line item level so that wouldn’t work for us. About how long would it take to add it to the API after you create the feature request?

Hi @kolbykskk!
Makes sense, thanks for confirming that. I just logged the request for this.
It is hard to have an ETA, the change if it gets aproved should be quite simple, but let me see if this gets approved so I can try to get a better estimate on how long will it take and if it could be available soon. We also have our engineers working on optimizing things for peak season, so not sure if it could be implemented before.
I will let you know as soon as I have a response about this.
Thanks again!
Tom