Partner_order_id not correct

Hi,
I’m trying to put client’s order reference number into the partner_order_id field but it seems to get ignored and the order number gets populated instead.
Could you pls look into these request ids to check what was the partner_order_id that was sent in request?
62b5d17be3ecea078a4188b6
62b5d17c188ec51567d97864

Also, where would I see the partner_order_id in the web interface/dashboard? Right now I’m checking it using the Orders query.

Thank you!

Hey @Raj,

Thanks for reaching out!
Going to look and investigate further and get back to you with an update.

Best,
RayanP

Thank you @sh-agent, pls know this is a bit of a priority so even if you can tell me that you’re receiving the partner_order_id correctly but there’s a bug saving it on your end, that would help.

For your reference, the correct partner_order_id would have been a FCxxxxxxx number. Based on the request IDs, are you able to confirm that’s what was sent to you? Thank you

Hello Raj!

We checked those request IDs, and the partner_order_id field is empty on both payloads.

For your second question, that is something we don’t show in the UI at the moment.

Have a great day!
TomasFD

Hey @tomasfd! Oh wow, okay thank you for checking, I’ll do some more tests here to find out what’s causing that.
As always, appreciate your help!

1 Like