Print the label and DG form

I want to send the json payload to print the label
{
“code”: “200”,
“shipping_method”: “Overnight by 9.30am next business day within island. ** Business Delivery Zone **\r\n”,
“tracking_number”: “VRV0148934”,
“cost”: “2.2000”,
“label”: “https://gosweetspotcdn.blob.core.windows.net/public/transient/shiphero/93a9554b-ece8-4c22-b943-0e2c082040c9/2900538-vrv0148934.pdf”,
“customs_info”: “”,
“shipping_carrier”: “NZ Couriers”
}
this is my json payload. Please let me know whats should be the ENDPOINT of API where I should send that. I am not getting much information from the API documentation.
Thanks

Hi avi!,
Are you trying to create a shipment with this information?
You can do so by Creating a Shipment (check this link)

Let me know if this doesn’t answer the question!
Thanks,
Tom

Yes, Its not.
Actually What I am doing is
I get the Payload from the shiphero which is as following:-

{“profile”: “default”, “shipping_name”: “NZ Urban Address”, “to_address”: {“city”: “Glen Innes”, “state”: “AUK”, “zip”: “1072”, “name”: “Lanka Lanka”, “address_2”: “Glen Innes”, “country”: “NZ”, “address_1”: “Mayfair place,”, “email”: “lankaaa123@gmail.com”, “phone”: “0221604955”, “company_name”: “16”}, “shipping_method”: “GosweetSpotPayload”, “order_id”: 107455482, “partner_order_id”: “1840245342282”, “account_id”: 4378, “packages”: [{“line_items”: [{“sku”: “TESTNP”, “customs_description”: “UN1263”, “customs_value”: “0.01”, “tariff_code”: “00.00.00.000”, “weight”: 35.27, “partner_line_item_id”: “4108678856778”, “price”: 0.0, “line_item_id”: 315217288, “id”: “4108678856778”, “quantity”: 1}], “weight_in_oz”: 35.274, “box_code”: “custom”, “height”: 1.0, “width”: 1.0, “length”: 1.0}], “from_address”: {“city”: “Hastings”, “state”: “HKB”, “zip”: “4120”, “name”: “The Brand Outlet”, “address_2”: “”, “country”: “NZ”, “address_1”: “404 Miller St”, “email”: “support@thebrandoutlet.co.nz”, “phone”: “068766773”, “company_name”: “The Brand Outlet”}, “shop_name”: “the-brand-outlet.myshopify.com”, “fulfillment_status”: “pending”, “order_number”: “NZ155303”}

This payload again I am sending the goSweetspot API and getting the response:
{
“shipping_method”: “Overnight by 9.30am next business day within island. ** Business Delivery Zone **\r\n”,
“tracking_number”: “VRV0148953”,
“label”: “https://gosweetspotcdn.blob.core.windows.net/public/transient/shiphero/6dbabd5f-4f21-4803-b243-7fb35712f6f4/2900538-vrv0148953.pdf”,
“customs_info”: “”,
}

Now I want to send this payload agian back to shipHero for print the label. So How should I send this back. Please let me know in details?
Thanks

Hi avi!
You could send back that information to ShipHero using the Create Shipment endpoint, this way you’ll be able to send something like this in the body:

{
  "token": “your_api_token”,
  "profile": "default",
  "warehouse": "Primary",
  "shipment": {
    "create_shipment": 1,
    "order_id": "107455482",
    "shipment_id": "",
    "carrier": "NZ Couriers",
    "shipping_method": "Overnight by 9.30am next business day within island. ** Business Delivery Zone",
    "tracking_number": "VRV0148953",
    "cost": “2.2000”,
    "line_items": [{
      "id": "315217288",
      "quantity": 1
    }],
    "dimensions": {
      "weight": "",
      "length": "",
      "width": "",
      "height": ""
    },
    "customs_info": “”,
    "label": {
      "pdf": "https://gosweetspotcdn.blob.core.windows.net/public/transient/shiphero/6dbabd5f-4f21-4803-b243-7fb35712f6f4/2900538-vrv0148953.pdf"
    }
  }
}

This way, then you should be able to see the label form the dashboard to print

By Doing this should it create the new label in Dashboard or updating the existing one ?

It will create a new one with that information

Can you show me with an example if you have any screenshot or video something like this. So It will clear my question more ?

Hi tomasw,
Thanks for everythiing, I sort out the problem.,

I have another question:
I got this error when want to print my label. I choose my shipping method which I create and then print the label. I got the following error:
“No label PDF or image provided”
Can you let me know why this comes?
Thanks

Hi, tomasw,
I am waiting for your reply. Can you confirm once.
Thanks !!

HI avi!
Sorry for the delay on this, I’m glad you sort the previous problem.
Do you have the ShipHero order ID for that?

1 Like

Yes, I have created follwing orders:
I have created MO235, MO236 & MO237 for you to test.
My account is attached with this email:
damien.green@buybrands.co.nz
Thanks

Hi @avi! thanks for the info
Do you have the request you are sending for that?
Are you including the PDF on that request?
Thanks again!
Tom

Yes, I am attached the PDF file and send back to the shiphero.
Like I have response
{
“shipping_method”: “Overnight by 9.30am next business day within island.”,
“tracking_number”: “VRV0151950”,
“label”: “https://gosweetspotcdn.blob.core.windows.net/public/transient/shiphero/eb36c64e-e2be-4e15-a58f-b151dc20a1e3/2900538-vrv0151950.pdf”,
“customs_info”: “https://tboserver.com/thebrandoutletoz/printer/upload/abutkk.pdf”,
}

Which I send back to shiphero. I have attached the PDF file in the custom_info section. I got the success response sometime But some time I got the error as
No label pdf nor label images provided .
Can you let me know why this error comes sometime
Thanks
Thanks

Hi @tomasw,
Hope you are safe and fine.
We have added shipping method manually name ‘NZ Courier’. It works fine when we print the label and we get payload in our file. Now my requirement is can i also get the payload in my file when i click on void label button of the order. I Need the payload that case also.
So Kindly suggest me is it possible or do we need to setup any webhook for this.
Thanks

Hi @avi!
Thank you very much! hope you are safe and fine as well

Unfortunately, we don’t have a webhook available for that. To void a label you will need to void it directly on NZ Courier for this kind of label.

I could place a Feature Request for that if you need it, but cannot guarantee it will get approved because it will require some review from our engineering team.
Let me know if that would work for you.
Thanks again!!
Tom

Hello @tomasw,
Hope you are fine.
We have setup a new shipping method called.
We get the payload in our end like this:

{“shipping_method”: “NZ courier”, “order_id”: 189540512, “profile”: “default”, “fulfillment_status”: “New Zealand Order”, “order_number”: “NZ361460”, “shop_name”: “the-brand-outlet.myshopify.com”, “account_id”: 4378, “partner_order_id”: “3787827642557”, “shipping_name”: “free”, “from_address”: {“name”: “The Brand Outlet”, “company_name”: “The Brand Outlet”, “address_1”: “404 Miller St”, “address_2”: “”, “email”: “support@thebrandoutlet.co.nz”, “city”: “Hastings”, “state”: “HKB”, “zip”: “4120”, “country”: “NZ”, “phone”: “068766773”}, “to_address”: {“name”: “Erin O’Connell”, “company_name”: “DENTSU, Level 2”, “address_1”: “109 COOK STREET”, “address_2”: “Auckland Central”, “email”: “erinkimberley@gmail.com”, “city”: “Auckland”, “state”: “AUK”, “zip”: “1010”, “country”: “NZ”, “phone”: “0000000”}, “packages”: [{“weight_in_oz”: 70.55, “width”: 7.48, “length”: 10.24, “height”: 1.97, “line_items”: [{“sku”: “TBO10355”, “tariff_code”: “00.00.00.000”, “price”: 12.9, “customs_description”: “REDKEN Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender Dry Shampoo 3.4oz”, “customs_value”: “12.90”, “line_item_id”: 517102614, “quantity”: 2, “weight”: 0.0, “partner_line_item_id”: “9862007488701”, “id”: “9862007488701”, “country_of_manufacture”: “”, “product_name”: "REDKEN Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender Dry Shampoo 3.4oz ", “name”: “REDKEN Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender Dry Shampoo 3.4oz”, “ignore_on_customs”: false}], “box_code”: “custom”}]}

We don’t received any box id in it. Kindly send these details in our payload.
Thanks

Further more in above question we want this shipping box in our above payload also http://prntscr.com/1310chb. So kindly send this information in our payload.
Thanks

Hi @avi!
We don’t currently include this information on our payload, we only display the “box_code”: “custom” but that might not be what you are looking for probably.
Let me post a Feature Request for this to see if we can add it to the payload.
We will let you know as soon as this gets reviewed by our product team
Thanks again for the patience!
Tom

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks @tomasw.

Hello @tomasw,
We don’t get the ‘Gift Note’ in payload from one of our shipping method name NZ courier http://prntscr.com/15gtrvu.
So let me know if you can send this gift note in the payload.
Regards.