Unable to find order in Orders ready to ship page

Hi Shiphero API Team

I am having issues locating an order in the Orders ready to ship page though I can find it Ready to Ship in the interface below. Can I get some help checking this please?

Here’s where I can’t locate it

Please advise if you need more information. Thank you.

Hello @april !

Could you please share a request_id you are getting with that response with us?

You can get it by adding the field request_id inside query at the same level as data.

This will allow us to find the payload and trace the API call to respond accurately.

Have a good day!

Hi @iescobar thanks for your reply

The request ID is 62417b8eba4fda26b3797906

Let me know if you need anything else!

Hi @iescobar - do you have any update for me?

Hello @april,

Sorry for the late response. We are still finding a workaround on this matter. It looks like we have a bug. The mutation is correct, but it doesn’t set the order as ready to ship according to the database.

Regards,

Hi @iescobar - do you have any update for me?

Hello @april ,

I did some tests, and after doing the shipment_create mutation, it is necessary to do the inventory_remove and order_update_fulfillment_status to update the order status.
In this article, you can find the steps detailed → Order Fulfillment – Developer Resources | ShipHero
Please let me know if this doesn’t solve your concern.
Have a nice day!

Hi @iescobar I seem to be getting a new error when trying to ship an order. It’s saying ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘pause_shipping’

Do you know what could be the issue? Request ID - 627925a96bc30f2ade7c2de5

Hello @april!

Could you try recreating the order using the field customer_account_id to relate the order to a child account, and then test shipping again?

Kind regards,
TomasFD