Wix Intergration with Shiphero

Newbie here how do I find a way of integrating my website with ShipHero? Am I wasting my time? Do I need to find another warehouse or is there anyone out there who can help?

Hi @Ahoythere!
We don’t integrate directly with Wix, but we do integrate with CartRover that integrates with Ecwid that does it with Wix I believe.
If that works for you, you might want to reach out to CartRover for more information about their integration.
Please let us know if there is anything else we could help you with.
Thanks in advance!
Tom

Hi Tom

CartRover doesn’t currently integrate with Wix but we have managed using the open API to connect via a different method. Before being able to place a test order I need the warehouse ID for the Texas warehouse? I have reached out to my contact at shiphero but I am still waiting for a response. Are you able to help?

Scrub that we managed to find an old post of yours and used the query you wrote! We managed to successfully send through a test order! So if you have any wix users out there it can be done even if it is painful!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear that @Ahoythere! (not the painful part :sweat_smile: )
Don’t hesitate to reach out again if there is anything else we could help you with!

Hey! Glad to hear someone got it working.

I’ve got a Wix site and I want to use ShipHero as well.

@Ahoythere, I didn’t catch exactly what your steps were to get it working with your site. Can you elaborate? You used which API and some different method?
Any help is greatly appreciated as I’m dead in the water here.

??I haven’t tried it yet but from what I understand you did the following:
Step 1- Connect Wix website to Ecwid: Adding your Ecwid store to Wix site – Ecwid Help Center

Step2- Then connect Ecwid to ShipHero through CartRover: https://www.cartrover.com/integration-combination/ecwid-integration/shiphero-integration.php

1 Like

@WDev Cart Rover doesn’t work for wix as of yet although they said they may add it in the future. I am afraid we cheated to be honest! We had to go through the back door via another website that we built to connect to ship hero so we it was a very rough ‘fix’. We get the order details and then feed them into the site we built to connect to ship hero. It is not preety but it works!

1 Like