Allocate Order to a specific warehouse

Hi!

I’m having trouble when creating orders from the API. I want the order to be allocated to a secondary warehouse, so, in the lline_items, I set the warehouse_id to the one I want.

In first instance, the order is created ok and the Line Items are set to that warehouse. But after a few seconds, when the order gets allocated, the inventory gets allocated to the Primary Warehouse.

Does anyone know why is this happening? Is there any configuration that is making all the orders to be allocated to the primary warehouse, no matter what I set from the API?

Screenshots:

1. The order is set to a secondary warehouse (V2FyZWhvdXNlOjg2MDkw)
  2. But then, the order gets allocated and the warehouse is changed (V2FyZWhvdXNlOjg1NjEz)

Hey @marioreinike,

Thanks for reaching out. Just wanted to let you know I’ve started to look into this issue.

Best,
RayanP

1 Like

Hey @marioreinike,

It looks like you have Multi Warehouse Allocation enabled. MWA Rules will dictate where every order allocates no matter if it’s a manual order, store order, or order from the Public API. MWA Rules must be set up in the child account and can be accessed using this link. Would you mind sharing the order id so I can take a closer look at what’s going on?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Best,
RayanP

1 Like

Perfect! We updated the Multi Warehouse Allocation rules and now it is working OK. Thanks!