API not connecting

Hi there,

we are using a service called OrderDesk.com to link to ShipHero fulfillment.

OrderDesk is a full service order management system with pre-existing hooks to ShipHero.

yet when we add the API credentials and token, we keep getting a failure message.

Please see video link for more:

Thank you!

Hey @happybody,

Thanks for reaching out. Just wanted to let you know I’ve started to look into this.

Best,
RayanP

1 Like

Hey @happybody,

For your privacy and protection I’d recommend setting that user inactive in your account ASAP, as the bearer and the refresh token were posted publicly here. You’ll need to create a new developer user which results in new tokens. Let me know if those new tokens don’t work either and I’ll look into it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

This is my personal main email and is the admin email for our account
I will just delete this thread once you are able to help us.

Hi @sh-agent there is there any update here?

Thank you

Hey @happybody,

Apologies for the delay.
Still working on this one, I’ll have an update for you shortly.

Best,
RayanP

Hey @happybody,

Thanks for hanging in there. Could you request from the service provider the error you’re getting from us?

Best,
RayanP

Hi there,

Do you mean that I should be asking OrderDesk for support on this?

Thanks

mo

Hey @happybody,

Yeah, we’d like a log of the error message because the error that was displayed in the loom doesn’t match any of our error codes. We need to know exactly what error is being returned to their platform so we can fully understand what’s happening.

Feel free to add me to the email thread after you reach out so I can step in if needed.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist!

Best,
RayanP

OrderDesk is not seeing any codes, as it is a simple connection error, they have responded and believe that the error is due to incorrect credentials.

Please advise

Thank you

Hey @happybody,

Thanks for hanging in there!
Is it okay with you if I refresh your access token? I’ll send it to you in a private message.

Best,
RayanP

Yes please and thank you!

1 Like