Error when creating a webhook subscription

Hey there!

I’m attempting to create a webhook subscription for return updates.

I’m getting the following error back:

Error: Error creating Api Account: Column ‘updated_at’ cannot be null:
{“response”:{“errors”:[{“message”:“Error creating Api Account: Column ‘updated_at’ cannot be null”,“operation”:“webhook_create”,“field”:“webhook_create”,“request_id”:“611c8599b2ea711e1f2281bc”,“code”:9}],“data”:{“webhook_create”:null},“status”:200,“headers”:{}},“request”:{“query”:"\n mutation createReturnUpdateWebhook($endpoint: String!) {\n webhook_create(data: { name: “Return Update”, url: $endpoint }) {\n request_id\n complexity\n webhook {\n name\n url\n }\n }\n }\n",“variables”:{“endpoint”:“https://nucleus.loopreturns.com/service/shiphero/shop/9999009/rma”}}}

Could you help?

Christian

Happy to take a look,

mutation createReturnUpdateWebhook($endpoint: String!) {
  webhook_create(data: { name: "Return Update", url: $endpoint }) {
    request_id
    complexity
    webhook {
      name
      url
    }
  }
}

I just used the above to create the webhook and it went through fine. Could it be a requirement on the endpoint that is not being met?

Thanks for reporting that @christiansadi!
We have submitted a ticket for this to be reviewed by our engineers and we will keep you posted about it

FWIW - I’m seeing the exact same issue today as we try to start our integration. It doesn’t seem to matter what webhook I try to register for, even a nonsense name gets the same error. I’d really appreciate clarification on whether this is something we’re doing wrong with our API calls or a bug, thanks!

Hi @christiansadi & @steveday !
The issue should be resolved by now. Please give it a try and let us know if it still doesn’t work for you
Thanks again for the patience!
Tom

2 Likes