Having BigCartel as an available store

Hi there,

It would be great if ShipHero offered to sync up to stores using BigCartel as their eCommerce platform. It is one of the bigger eCommerce solutions out there and it would be very beneficial to us if we can pull orders from stores using BigCartel.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi @vschris!
And welcome to our community!

Would you like for us to place a Feature Request for this integration? We will need to run this through our Product team for them to decide if its possible or not.

Docs for this would be:

Is that correct?

Thanks in advance!
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, that is correct. We have a potential client we may start doing fulfillment for that is using Big Cartel as their ecommerce store. It would be much easier if we were able to connect to their store from ShipHero. They also said they might switch stores so it might not be 100% needed, but figured I would make it a request.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi @vschris!
Thanks for confirming that. I posted the request for our Product team to review it.
They will need to see the amount of work required and evaluate that internally.
We will keep you updated on the progress,
Thanks again!
Tom

Hi @vschris!
I wanted to let you know that we won’t be able to build this integration at the moment.
The request has been left open in case we can review it in the future, but for now, we don’t have the resources to make this happen.
Our apologies for the inconvenience and please let us know if there is anything else we could help you with!
Thanks again for the patience while we evaluated this
Tom