Help on automatic html email?

Hello i wanna make an email, that customers will recieve, if our supplier takes the product out of market, while the customers have an order on that. That includes integrating customers Name and Ordernumber in the mail. I am all new to “programming” the html emails, so i need some help from you guys to make it work wit the automation.

The following is the email i have made for now, of course not working with the stuff inside [].

"Hejsa [name]

Vi skriver til dig angående [order number].

Vi har desværre fået besked fra leverandøren om at en eller flere af dine varer i ordren er udgået for sortiment, og at det der derfor ikke bliver muligt at levere din ordre.
Vi beklager meget situationen, og vi har selvfølgelig annulleret ordren og refunderet beløbet.

Hvis du har nogle spørgsmål, er du meget velkommen til at skrive dem til vores kundeservice på, info@allbuy.dk

Vh
A1 Online Partners
[logo]"

Hi @returns
Welcome to the community!
So you will be building a custom integration that will be doing the following:

1. Product gets taken out of market (outside to ShipHero)
  2. Get all the pending orders that have still that product (inside of ShipHero)
  3. Send an email to all those users from the orders (outside of ShipHero)

Is that correct?

In that case, you could post on https://community.shiphero.com/c/devs-needed-and-available/10 to see if there are any devs interested in helping you build this integration.

Thanks in advance!
Tom