Klaviyo Integration

I need some insight into the email trigger integration between Klaviyo and ShipHero. I currently am using all 4 email triggers, but the “1st Scan” email trigger is sending emails when shipping labels are printed, and not when they are scanned by the carrier. This is an issue when a label is printed, and the carrier does not pick it up and scan it for 1-10 days. I would love to know what exactly is triggering this because I was told by another rep it “should” be the scan that triggers it.

Hey @erinr,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our Developer Community.
I’ll look into your inquiry and get back to you shortly.

Best,
RayanP

Thank you Rayan, I appreciate it!

Hey @erinr,

Thanks for hanging in there!

If the first scan is triggering off of label printing and not when being scanned by the carrier, I do believe that is an issue. Unfortunately since this is a direct integration, I don’t believe our Public API is being used, so I’m not the most knowledgeable about troubleshooting this integration.

I believe the fastest way to get this resolved would be to submit a ticket with examples and as much information as possible.

If there’s anything I can do to assist please let me know.

Best,
RayanP

I have started a ticket and had a video call with someone using examples and they have pointed me in this direction. We are using the Klaviyo integration through an API so I am not sure if this is the same thing. Can you please give me a specific contact to reach out to?

Hey @erinr,

Thanks for hanging in there!

It seems that the Klaviyo integration isn’t connected via our ShipHero Public API.
However, I can see that you are already on the fastest track to getting this ticket resolved as you have a current ticket escalated to Tier 2 about this.

I’ll go ahead and bump that ticket to try and get some more progress on it, but please let me know if there’s anything our Public API team can do to assist.

Best,
RayanP

Hi @Rayanp

Is there a way to connect it via the Public API that will make it work as a true “1st Scan” notification?

Is this the current Tier 2 ticket? Sorry I am slightly confused, this is the only active conversation I have going.