Listening webhooks in Python

Hi @tomasfd ,
Yes , Tote Complete seem to work now , Now it’s just “Package Added” left to be look upon. Thanks

Hi @tomasfd ,
Do we have any updates on the “Package Added” webhook?

Thanks

Hello @RohitArora.202!

I just noticed you are not using shipping containers. That is why you were not receiving them. Are you planning on using those?

Also, what information were you expecting to receive from this webhook?

Kind regards,
TomasFD

Hi @tomasfd , thanks for the response. I’m sorry, this is my fault, I misunderstood the definition of that Webhook. You’re correct, it’s not functionality that we use. With that being said, are you able to define the triggers for Order Packed Out vs. Shipment Update a bit more? The end result that we are trying to accomplish is a start and end time stamp for a given order when it is being packed.

For example, the first item in order ABC was scanned at time X, and the shipping label for order ABC was then created at time Y. Therefore, Y-X = total time to pack order.

Hello @jake_shiplab!

They are both triggered simultaneously when the label is printed. So they won’t help you calculate that interval. I don’t think we have a way of getting it as of today. I will check with the team if there is something I might be missing.

Best,
TomasFD

Ok thanks @Tomasfd, let us know if there’s a way that you can think of as this is a really valuable metric for us and the final piece to a project we’re working on.

@tomasfd , is there a way that we can see when a specific batch ID was created? It looks like we can see when it was completed by looking at the last pick, but we’d like to have a starting timestamp for it too. Thanks so much!

Hello @jake_shiplab!

Currently, there is no way. But I created a feature request to add it to the webhook payload. This doesn’t mean it’s going to get done.

I will let you know as soon as i have an update from the team.

Kind regards,
TomasFD