Po_number no longer included in webhook?

We rely on webhooks to know about updates.

Starting yesterday, it seems that the po_number field has been removed from the webhook payload. The old po_id is still there, but I do not think this matches the legacy_id field that we can access in GraphQL. So, if we create the PO through GraphQL, as far as I can tell there is no identifiers that match between the webhook and the GraphQL response.

Here is an example of what we received through March 12th:

{
   "test":"0",
   "purchase_order":{
      "id":XXXXX,
      "po_id":1670,
      "status":"closed",
      "po_number":"1374",
      "line_items":[
         {
            "id":"XXXXX",
            "sku":"YYYYYY",
            "quantity":1,
            "vendor_id":ZZZZZ,
            "vendor_sku":"AAAAA",
            "quantity_received":1,
            "vendor_account_number":"BBBBB"
         },
      ]
   }
}

and here is an example of what we started receiving yesterday/today.

{
    "test":"0",
    "purchase_order":{
       "po_id":1679,
       "status":"Pending",
       "line_items":[
          {
             "id":"XXXXX",
             "sku":"YYYYY",
             "quantity_received":0
          },
       ]
    }
 }

Would you please let me know if I’m missing something or if I should be able to match the po_id being returned with the GraphQL response? Thanks!

-David

Hi @david
I checked with the team and there haven’t been any changes regarding this lately.
I also made a couple of tests myself on my account and I do receive those parameters (id and po_number), I do see it at the end of the payload sometimes, Is this still happening to you?
Thanks in advance

Hi @tomasw,

I see two webhooks received since last night on these and both are fine.

What’s also interesting that I didn’t notice before is that we normally receive po webhooks on 15 minute intervals (presumably you run the job every 15 minutes). The ones that were bad were received with timestamps that are not on 15 minute intervals. Clearly something went wrong.

I’ll follow up on this ticket with more information if we see it occur again. That being said, is there any hope of adding a unique ID to webhooks to make them easier to reference? As it stands, there really isn’t any way for us to convey the specific webhook that was problematic for you to research.

Thanks for confirming that @david!
Right now its not on our plans to include this unique id, but, we do plan on migrating our webhooks to the new GraphQL API. This doesn’t have a date yet, but I will take that request so we are able to add that unique id when working on the new ones