Logs for webhook?

I have set up a PO update webhook, and created an order with order ID 1467960 through the UI. However, the listener that I set up did not get triggered at all. Could you please tell me if there’s a way to know what the error was?

Hey @saladass4254,

Thanks for reaching out!
Looking into this one now, I’ll have an update for you shortly.

Best,
RayanP

thank you @sh-agent if it helps, I have set up a google cloud function endpoint to listen to updates. I also tried registering the webhook specific to the company ID (although I wouldn’t prefer to, as there are many companies associated with the 3PL), but that did not work either. We are hoping to move a bit urgently so any help would be appreciated!

Hey @saladass4254,

Thanks for hanging in there!

I don’t see the PO Update Webhook registered in the 3PL Account that is associated with your email address. The PO Update Webhook also wasn’t registered in any of said 3PL’s child accounts either.

I was also unable to find the order/purchase order you were referencing, however do note that orders won’t trigger the PO Update Webhook, only Purchase Orders upon creation and updates will.

If needed you can read about registering a webhook and the PO Update Webhook here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP

@sh-agent it is registered with an API key created using my co-worker’s email. I am able to find it in our list of registered web hooks (please see below).

I also registered this with the specific account I created the PO for, and then added SKU quantity and cancelled the order, but could not find updates there either. See screenshot of order (it is a PO).

I followed the steps listed to create the webhook, and I also created it for this very specific customer (so I created it twice, once with customer ID listed, once without). However, I would really prefer not to create it for each of our customers as our 3PL have several, and would like to receive PO updates for all customers

1 Like

@sh-agent any updates?

Hey @saladass4254,

Thanks for clarifying that, I was able to find the webhook and po details.

I wasn’t able to see any triggers on our end for PO 1467960, would you mind trying to update this PO to trigger the webhook fire again?

When looking at the webhook_create mutation and a trigger for PO 1469119 I was able to see that this is being returned:

<html><head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head>
<body text=#000000 bgcolor=#ffffff>
<h1>Error: Forbidden</h1>
<h2>Your client does not have permission to get URL <code>/shiphero_po_update_listener</code> from this server.</h2>
<h2></h2>
</body></html> 

When posting data to the URL, which I will keep omitted for privacy:

403 Client Error: Forbidden for url:

Best,
RayanP

thank you for sending me the logs @sh-agent this has been fixed on my end, and tested locally to work. Could you please send a test payload to re-try?

Hey @saladass4254,

Glad to hear that the fix on your end is working!

I’d recommend triggering the webhook to test if this is working. Any update or PO creation should trigger the webhook fire here.

Best,
RayanP