Shipping Price on Label and Invoice

Shipping Price is discriminated on Shiphero but on the shipping label and invoice (FREIGHT) is always zero. How can I fix that?

Hello Leonardo, and welcome to the ShipHero API community!
Could you please provide further explanation intro what you are trying to achieve and which calls to our API you are using to do so?
Thanks in advance,
Tomas

Not sure if I’m at the right spot as I am not a developer, but support sent me here.
I just need the shipment value, that the client paid, is declared on the invoice and shipping label like the attachment. Right now is always zero. I added FedEx and UPS accounts using a simple method on adding the account number, password, meter, etc.

Hello @Leonardo !
Thank you for your patience.
I just managed to find the ticket you created in our support platform, and I am going through it now. I will let you know if there is something we can do on this end.
Have a nice day!
Tomas

Hello @Leonardo!
I went through the ticket and found out what the problem was. This should be sorted with support.
I just reached out to them, explained the situation, and they are reopening the ticket at this moment for further troubleshooting; you don’t need to create a new one. Please be on the lookout for an email from them shortly.
Thank you for understanding.
Tomas

Thats such great news, Tomas.
Thanks for taking care of this and talking to Monica.

1 Like