Shippo USPS Shopify connection bug

When the app sends tracking data to Shopify, if Shippo USPS is being used, it’s sending the tracking_company as "Shippo Usps". It should be sending "USPS" as the tracking_company, per Shopify docs here: https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/fulfillment#tracking-company-property-2020-07

Shopify isn’t recognizing "Shippo Usps" value and isn’t sending us webhooks for movements in the mailstream. You’ll see shipment_status is null on the Shippo Usps order in the attachment.
FedEx is working great, it’s just Shippo Usps giving issues.

Attached tracking_company section from our old ShipStation order (works) and a newer ShipHero order (doesn’t work)

Thank you!

Hi @garrett!
I apologize for my delayed response on this.
I already submitted a feature request for engineering to change this and will let you know as soon as I have an update about it.
For this kind of requests (not Public API related) you can reach us directly at support@shiphero.com
Thanks in advance!
Tom

1 Like

@tomasw any update here? Would give all Shopify customers an instant win. Currently Shopify has no tracking connection with USPS labels created by ShipHero.

Hi @garrett!
I apologize for the delay with this. It has been escalated to engineering and there is an engineer currently working on this.
Thanks again for the patience and I will let you know as soon as I have an update about it
Tom

1 Like

Hi @garrett!
A fix for this has been implemented today, so now it should be pushing as expected.
Thanks for the patience while we work on this!
Let me know if you continue to see any issues with this.
Thanks again
Tom

Thanks Tom! Unfortunately, looks like our fulfillments are still passing the same incorrect tracking_company.

Attaching screenshots from shipment 15 mins ago.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 10.26.21 AM

1 Like

Thanks for confirming that @garrett
Checking with our engineers now, I will update asap

Hey @tomasw - any update here?

Hi @garrett
I apologize for that, I just asked again to the engineer who worked on this, will let you know as soon as he responds back.
Thanks again for the patience!
Tom

@tomasw This is now working! Thanks so much for this!

My OCD would change usps to USPS to match Shopify’s docs, but the webhooks are sending.

1 Like

That’s great @garrett! thanks for the patience!
I will pass that comment to our team to see if they could change that.
Thanks again!
Tom