NetSuite/ShipHero Integration Issues

The main issue I’m currently noticing is that the sales orders in Netsuite are ending up with different quantities or even canceled items once they push through to ShipHero.

FarApp, our integrator, seems to be sending the correct information to ShipHero, but some how ShipHero is interpreting this information incorrectly.

In an example order, NetSuite & FarApp correctly sent 1 unit of a SKU to ShipHero, but ShipHero is showing 2 units of that SKU in the order.

From FarApp:
"I see we sent only 1 of quantity for SKU: 070-127-008-GRT-M-34
I see:
“custom_options”: “{‘custcol1’: ‘070-127-008-GRT-M-34’, ‘ItemName’: ‘070-127-008 : 070-127-008-GRT-M-34’, ‘Location’: ‘’, ‘custcol4’: ‘Jamaican Me Drink Shorts’}”,
“eligible_for_return”: “false”,
“partner_line_item_id”: “6159”,
“price”: “45.00”,
“product_name”: “Jamaican Me Drink Shorts”,
“quantity”: 1,
“quantity_pending_fulfillment”: 1,
“sku”: “070-127-008-GRT-M-34” },

So I’m not sure how it’s appearing with 2 units in ShipHero. NS, shows 1 so I don’t think there’s an issue there, FarApp sent 1 so I don’t think there’s an issue there. ShipHero shows 2 but I can’t determine why.

Can anyone help me figure this issue out?

Thank you!!
Shane

Hi @shanegothman!
Do you have the order number or even better, the legacy_id of the order you are referring to?
I’ll be happy to investigate further to see what I can find.
Thanks!
Tom

Hi @tomasw!

Thank you for your help.

Take for example, order # WMG-94805.

Thanks!

Shane

Hi @shanegothman!
Thanks for that info. For that order number, I was able to find two orders:

First-order: Created through Shopify
Second-Order: Via public-API

I’m assuming you are referring to the second-order which has no line items, and that might be because the partner_line_item_id might bot be a unique identifier, but I might be confused.
In case you are referring to the Second-order is there any chance you can provide the request_id got in return or the exact mutation you were using to create de order?

Thanks again!
Tom

Hi @tomasw

Yes, I am referring to the second order. The first was created directly from Shopify and the second was created via our integration with NetSuite. Once our NetSuite integration is working properly, we are going to disconnect our Shopify to ShipHero integration.

I am not quite sure where to find the partner_line_item_id ro request_id but below is the customer and order output mapping given from FarApp, our integrator. Please let me know if this helps at all:

Customer Output:
record: Record Type = “Customer”
isPerson: true
firstName: Jon
lastName: Garchow
phone: 6029194810
email: j.garchow@yahoo.com
taxable: true
addressbookList:
addressbook:
addressbookAddress:
addressee: Jon Garchow
addr1: 900 West Grove Parkway #1114
city: Tempe
zip: 85283
addrPhone: 6029194810
state: AZ
defaultShipping: false
defaultBilling: true
isResidential: true
addressbook:
addressbookAddress:
addressee: Jon Garchow
addr1: 3897 E Melrose St
city: Gilbert
zip: 85297-3548
addrPhone: 6029194810
state: AZ
defaultShipping: true
defaultBilling: false
isResidential: true
subsidiary: Internal ID = “1”

Thanks again for providing that information @shanegothman!

I could find the request and the mutation you are making, and it looks good, I was able to create an order on my account successfully by using that exact mutation.

The only advice on why this may be failing is because of the “partner_line_item_id”: “6159” because they need to be unique across all the order’s line items, and is also recommended to be unique across the entire store.

Make sure those are unique identifiers. Otherwise, they will not be appropriately added to the order, leaving the order empty or with missing line items.

1 Like

Hmm I guess that makes sense. But we are seeing the same issue with orders that were only created in NetSuite and then brought over to ShipHero (i.e. were not input into Shopify at all, so there is no duplicate order in ShipHero).

For example, order # SO1032 was created only in NetSuite, so there should be no duplicate partner line item id in ShipHero. However, this order in ShipHero is missing many of the items from the order.

Could you kindly see if this order has the same issue?

Thank you!!

Hi @tomasw

I just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to find out anything further about this issue.

Thank you very much!
Shane

Hi @shanegothman
Unfortunately, I don’t have an update about this, but we already have an open ticket for handling better duplicated partner_line_item_id.
I will raise the priority for this and will let you know as soon as I there is any update.
I appreciate your patience in this.
Thanks! Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you! It is definitely a high priority for us so we appreciate you escalating it.

Best,

Shane

1 Like

Morning @shanegothman @tomasw,

We are also are using ShipHero, NetSuite, Shopify, and FarApp. Is there a company name you could share who knows how to integrate ShipHero and NetSuite inventory management. We have Shopify sales going through FarApp to NetSuite and just added a new warehouse that uses ShipHero. (So we are in need of having ShipHero and NetSuite understanding quantity of product on hand among each other.)

Looking forward to feedback and following up with improvements we come across for everyone’s future benefit.

Thanks!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I handled the integration on the accounting & operational side for my company, William Murray Golf. I can help answer any questions you may have, if you would like to set up a quick call or shoot me an email with questions.

Just let me know how I can help!

Shane

Hi Shane,

Appreciate the reply! If I send an email to help@williammurraygolf.com will I get you by chance?

Thanks!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Nope, do you mind sending it to accounting@williammurraygolf.com?

Thanks!
Shane