PO Sell Ahead Notice To Shopify Customers

We’re about to migrate 100-150 individual Shopify stores to ShipHero. We do a whole lot of presale/backorder and plan to utilize PO Sell Ahead to manage that.

The issue we have is that we want an automatic way to display notices of which SKUs are on backorder on the Shopify Product’s page. Historically, we’d make it consumer friendly like “XL has an estimated ship date of mm/dd/yy” or if we had to do it on the product level “Some or all sizes have an estimated ship date of mm/dd/yy”.

We’re trying to avoid building our own custom app that has to be maintained to comply with ever-changing Shopify APIs and probably ShipHero’s, too, but we fear this may be the only option.

I wasn’t sure of the best category to post this topic, so mods feel free to move it if I made a mistake.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @jaredakt,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the ShipHero Developer Community!

I apologize for the delay here. I looked into this and I don’t believe there is a way to achieve the feature you’re looking for. As you mentioned building your own integration might be the only option, however I’m more than happy answer any questions that pop up on the ShipHero end of things.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
RayanP