I am set the shipping box through the Api and am running into an issue. I will pass a box_name, and request goes through and the order is created, but when I check on the order that is created it still says that there is no box selected.
I tried creating an order with an incorrect box name to see what that did, and I get an error that says the box doesn’t exist.
M request id is “622f48c1361f4fd7da7580d8”.
Hi @claspell11 ,
Welcome to the community! Thank you for including the request_id and bringing it to our attention. We will be looking a bit closer and will update you shortly.
I am now looking into this issue.
Thanks for the request-id.
I will let you know as soon as I have an update.
The mutation (order_create), adds the box but does not select as you said in the message. I had to escalate the issue to our engineering team as it appears to be a bug.
However, you can use the following query as a workaround:
order_number: "order number"
box_name: "box name"
order_id: "order id"
Please let me know if this doesn’t solve your concern.
Have a nice day!