Tote Complete Webhook

While creating an order on the web dashboard I follow order steps till its status becomes “fulfilled” but in this process, “Tote Complete” Webhook hasn’t been triggered, I’d like to know when it actually triggers ?. and how it can be simulated with the web dashboard?

Hey @ahmadMamdouh,

I’ve requested that we enable the feature flag for your account that tote_complete requires.

The tote complete webhook should trigger when a tote pick that is using Single Item Batch or Multi Item Batch is completed. You can access your batches on shipping dot or through this [link].(https://endeavour.shiphero.com/batches)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Best,
RayanP

Hey @sh-agent ,

I have accessed the link of batches you sent to me and ended up with this error (attached),
and I’d like to know if “Tote Complete” Webhook should be triggered after this step?

Hey @ahmadMamdouh,

After looking into this again it seems that you cannot trigger the tote_complete webhook through the web dashboard. The tote_complete webhook will only be fired when the SIB or MIB is completed through our mobile app.

Thanks for your patience, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
RayanP

Hey @sh-agent ,

Is There an Android version for mobile application, and if there is a version, please give me the link or its name on the App store.

thanks

Hey @ahmadMamdouh,

There is no Android application available.
The app name is “ShipHero Mobile” and it is primarily designed for the IPAD. Here is a link to our app on Apple’s App Store.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Best,
RayanP

Hey @sh-agent

we got this error (attached) while using mobile app in “printing labels step”

t

Hey @ahmadMamdouh,

You don’t need to finish shipping through mobile if you don’t want to. You just need to pick the batch through mobile to get the webhook to fire. I would also try changing the label type to generic label and see if you’re able to complete your test then.

If that doesn’t work, could you send me the order id, please?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!

Best,
RayanP