Using Shiphero without a store connected, API only

Hello,

We’ve got a custom order process, and do not have a Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce store.

We were able to setup our products by API, but can’t setup a shipping plan without connecting a store – which we don’t have and can’t do.

Is it possible to use shiphero with the API only, to create orders, and no store connected?

I don’t see an API endpoint to setup a shipping plan.

Can I even use this service without a Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce store?

Thanks,
Aubrey

Hi @aubreyshomo!
Welcome to our Community!

Do you already have a Fulfillment account? Did you contact our fulfillment team about this? That is correct, you will need to connect a store to create a Shipping plan

Yes that is possible, you are able to create an order without a store connected

Thanks in advance!
Tom

We do have a fulfillment account, but we can’t use it. We don’t have a store to connect.

And how does the order ship or connect to inventory when we can’t create a shipping plan?

Thanks for the reply @aubreyshomo!

Unfortunately, you will need to create a Shipping Plan to ship the order by connecting it to a store.
If you have any questions about our Fulfillment integration possibilities please reach our Fulfillment team at fulfillment@shiphero.com for more information.
Thanks again for the explanation and I apologize for the inconvenience!
Tom